Keirron and I got back in touch with my email change at the end of July; our postponed 2005 expedition was on again for May, 2006. Dates were fixed due to Keirron's inflexible business commitments (the Isle of Man is not a simple place to own a business!), so planning began with fingers crossed for good (or passable) weather - eleven months in advance...
----
Jeff,
I’ve just been speaking about you!
We’re definitely planning on this May for the Circumnavigation record attempt. Leaving the UK straight after the symposium at Nigel Dennis’s.
I’m now looking at two doubles, hopefully meeting up each evening, but otherwise self sufficient. My two assistants will be in one, and myself plus in the other.
Are you still up for this?
Its now on our calendar, so its going to happen. Taking three weeks off, and still hoping for the 2 week record. Looking at sponsors so hoping to keep costs down.
Let me know if your still on, and if the guys who were going to do it have managed anything this year?
Regards,
Keirron
No comments:
Post a Comment